Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Another Day Behind Us

It is bedtime here and everyone is getting ready to retire. Even the dogs seem tired tonight. Not much to report or even pull out of my head other than I am thankful we have completed another day in the journey. Kaye is still stopped up but did complete some PT today. We were able to have dinner with Chris Wills who is very special to me. I love his smile and his great big old hug. Checked on all my kids via blogs, Caringbridge and email. Each is traveling their own journey, some are in the hospital awaiting a test, chemo or operation. My heart is a big ole place these days because I carry each one of them and then fill the Throne Room in heaven with many requests. I hurt for these parents and even for us as we all await that wonderful end and the statement..."All Clear, No Cancer, You are Done". Just cannot wait!

1 comment:

carolineb said...

I'm so proud of the way you live your life. Your Mama would just eat you up if she was here.