Sunday, November 11, 2007

Processing

Today was a day full of "processing". I did just that all day. I began at Mike & Caroline's church, Stonebridge, which is a new wonderful church right on the square in Marietta. My first thought was "no one will know me there and I can just hide, be, worship and no questions". I then was surrounded with lots of love, music and then a message about Reaping What You Sow and of course Mercy. I Processed this message all day and thank my Lord that he sent it to me just in time. The rest of the day was a true day of Processing. I moved from one line to another, followed rules and directions and then did one task at a time. The entire required task is not complete yet because I do not have all the requests needed to even begin the process however, I am very tired, spent, and empty. I will get up in the morning and begin another process and pray I will be told....you have finished, completed, checked off and it is all good. Rest, sleep and a heart of memories will help me sleep tonight. I pray hard for my jewels, be safe, be strong, move forward, don't get stuck in the moment. Keep your eyes forward and believe you can keep moving. "I carry your heart".

No comments: