Monday, November 19, 2007

We Have Begun The Season

I am down on the computer while David & Kaye are upstairs watching the Monday Night Football game. The Titans are losing by 7 points so I must hurry and go help pull the team through. Today was ok, Kaye is hurting some and I have seen that the pattern is Friday-Sunday seems to be bad days and Monday is just a day to recover. She takes so much chemo on the weekend and her little body is screaming STOP RIGHT NOW!

On another note, I want to go ahead and throw out something that just gets on my nerves. Rude People! I just don't understand why people choose to be rude. But for some reason starting this week and then continuing through the end of December, people just loose their minds and many are just Ruddies! Please, Please, leave early, plan your day, know what you want, need and must accomplish so you do not have to be a RUDE person. This is a season of Hope, a season of anticipation. Please don't cause some of us to loose our joy because you are rude. There, I feel so much better. Yeap, you got it, I ran across three Rude people today that just need a spanking from their momma. Peace Out