Friday, November 9, 2007

Isn't She Lovely







It was a magical night. The Arnold girls love to dress up and of course once we were there David figured out that the majority of the men wore Jeans, Boots, White Shirt and Cowboy hat. I did inform him that their "outfit" cost more than both the outfits Kaye and I wore. He did not mind at all, once seated, her removed his coat and tie. The picture of David and Kaye is outside during the Red Carpet event. We were given Gibson T-Shirts and had to wear them. We did not mind because it was another layer of clothes to keep us warm. The other two pictures are of Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift. There dresses were just beautiful. Well, there is my blog for tonight. Hoping to turn in early so I can get some rest.










2 comments:

AtlantaMama said...

Wow this looks awesome for you & Katherine to get to do this!! FUN!

><> ann

Unknown said...

I lOve These pic. I also love Taylor Swift. Bye the way i am Pollys Granddaughter.