Friday, November 16, 2007

It's Friday

Yes, I know I missed Thursday. The day was full of finishing tasks and driving home very late. I just could not sit in front of the computer, I had to sleep. As for today, it was beautiful in Franklin, TN. I have a beautiful tree in the front yard that is covered with red leaves. We went to lunch with Jasmine from our home church it was great fun, lots of love and smiles. Then we were treated by the Manuel family to a fine dinner and then to see the Blue Man Group. I must say, it was different from anything I have ever seen but it was so much fun getting out and having fun with a group of people. David, Katherine and I had so much fun. Now we are home, getting ready for a nice nights sleep under the new heating blanket that David purchased while we were home. Well, hope to have more time to empty my mind tomorrow. Peace Out

No comments: