Friday, November 23, 2007

Please Don't Hate Me

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry, all I can say is Sorry. We have so enjoyed our time with family that I fall into bed late at night after I have laughed all day. I will admit that it took more than 5 hours to travel home. I truly don't like traveling during the holidays but what is a girl to do. The travel was so bad we got off Interstate 24 and took Interstate 59 and the GPS directed us over Lookout Mountain, yes, I did say OVER. It was crazy, lots of fog and rain but once we got back on the interstate, there was no traffic and we were on 75. We looked at the route we took on the computer the next day and that was when David completely understood when the car was telling us we were going North, then South, then South East, then North East. I would love to do the route again when the sun is shinning and I could see the view from way up high. Still home enjoying fun with family and friends. I am at Caroline and Mike's right now so I just had to blog. She is my teacher you know. I have to make her proud. Love to you all and Peace Out

No comments: