Friday, November 2, 2007

Day 2

Hahaha, what a great title! Here we go! Caroline is here and has helped me put this together. I hope I will do this justice. We have had a grand time tonight with Mike and Caroline. We went to the opening of Jake's House. It is a Life is Good store in the Green Hills area. We were also introduced to "the brothers". The two brothers who started this line of clothing while in college. John and Bert were very cool and John really enjoyed meeting Katherine. Ok, so now I will tell you what Kaye and I did today. We went and had professional pictures made of Katherine. Six outfits and 3 hours later she was worn out but we had so much fun. She is truly a beautiful child/girl and I can just tell you that we will have lots of pictures to choose from. No, JC Penny or Sears for our princess, a beautiful studio, lots of fun and the only thing she had to "work" at was being mean. Well, it is late and I must close my eyes.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,
I am the first one to leave a comment! I am going to go down in history as being the first one on the famous Sharliss Arnold blog (whatever the heck that is) I have no idea what a blog is but I am very jealous that you have one and I do not, you know how I am about stuff like that. And in case the time is not posted when this goes on it is now 3:40 and I have not been to bed yet. One of those nights I just couldn't sleep but now I know it is because I was destined to be the first official comment!!! I am so excited! :) Just so you know you made my day when you called last week. I love you Sharliss Arnold and I sure do miss you. I think we need to plan so bonding time with a little mischief mixed in seeing how the holidays are drawing near. You know how I love to decorate with my special touches!
I want you to know that I am in agreement with you that Katherine's knees are going to be fine and I am thanking Him ahead of time for complete restoration of her legs in Jesus name.
I love and miss you bunches!!
Dee

Unknown said...

Hey,
It's me again. I decided I wanted to be the second comment too! By the way I didn't know these comments were for everyone to read I thought they just went to you so I'm glad I behaved on my first comment :) Don't you just hate it when people are up at 4:00am in the morning bored with nothing to do. Watch out I might be #3.
Love ya again!!
Dee

Unknown said...

Sharliss:
Wow:
I'm very proud of you for getting a BLOG: You are the "in" Mom:
I'm going to begin to work on my blog...HA:

Katherine is in my prayers today ..

Please email me and let's plan on walking the neighborhood . The Tennessee fall is here and it's such a great time to walk and catch up.
Talk Soon:
Beth Ramer
Neighbor/Friend

Writeaway said...

OK, cool mama with a blog.... now I HAVE to start mine. I've been putting it off, but you've inspired me!

Can't wait to see those portraits. I know they will be amazing! Kaye is so beautiful and you can see she is lovely inside too, so I trust the portraits will depict that!

May God heal her legs and knees and every fiber of her being. And now would be good.

Love, Kaye Sr.

Yvonne Parker said...

Isn't it great just to be proud to be a mama! What a great job you are doing by showing each and every one of us how to go through trials by relying on our savior day by day! Sounds like you are staying on top of the technology craze. It was great to see you all last weekend. Take care God Bless

Heather said...

ok, ok...so I'm sure you got my guess on what the big thing you've been waiting for for so long was....and boy was I way off, huh?
haha...
Yay for Sharliss and her bloggin!!:)