Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hey Hey Hey

I pray your day was blessed, ours was! Kaye's counts were down but still stable. She and India discussed her legs and knees and we have entered into another "avenue" on this journey but when we left, she had a smile on her face and that is just fine with this momma! Still in the wheel chair but moving forward and no tears!

Once again, God spoke to me right there in the mist of that chemo clinic. I have to admit, I am one who hates to be still, even when we go to clinic I have "something" to do, magazines or something to read, well need I even say God spoke to me! Put that book down and look around. So many kids hurting and momma's needing a smile, a hand on their shoulder and yes, just hold open the dang door. We just need to be still and look around today, not next week, today dang it! We all wait until we are in such need to listen for an answer, today I had the entire day with Kaye in that wheel chair, she was not happy but not hurting and as usual, I was moving fast to the next item on the To Do List. I stopped, no tears, no throwing up and as long as she was in the wheel chair, no pain. Deep Breath and a huge thank you! I felt like I was on a mountain top, breathing easier, moving slower. Praise, Praise, Praise! I am sure the mountain top that Peter, John and James went to was so amazing but I know that even in Franklin, Tennessee, with all its beautiful trees can be a mountain top for me. Kaye gained another pound, 105! Thursday will be the day with the Sports Medicine doctor. David and I will go together and be with her as he tells her the next phase, I know all will be just fine. The circle around us is close and tight. Thanks so much my Lord and also the hearts and hands that extend to us each and everyday. Blessings.

1 comment:

carolineb said...

Great day! Glad to hear it. You need to post a picture of that spider bite on your leg, the blog world needs to see it. Eeeeew! Winter is here today. I miss you!