Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tis The Season

Well, tomorrow at this time we will be pulling into Canton, Ga. and our Thanksgiving weekend will begin. I love love love the holidays and I am so excited to be with everyone in Georgia. We have lots of plans and I just cannot wait until Shannon and I are in Mom's house with the IPOD on and cooking and laughing and helping mom get ready. Seeing both my brothers will be wonderful and just hanging out and making memories. I will have all three of my jewels around me and I just can not stand it. We will also do some celebrating while home, both Will and Papa's birthday on Sunday and also Emmi-Kate's dedication. The weather will get cold so I know we will have a fire at Hank's. Fun Fun. Lots of kitchen time and those that know me well know I love hanging out in the kitchen, cooking and yes dancing. We have so much to be thankful for this year. Kaye is feeling pretty good. When I look back on the pictures from last year I can see how sick she was. She is much better even though the chemo seems to be pulling her counts down some. God has taken such great care of us and we do indeed have so much to celebrate. Hoping each of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and go ahead try making the green jello salad. Yes, I know it is the "special" receipt and only the selected one can do the task. But we all know if you are selected, you have arrived. I have a very special friend who holds this title and I am very proud of her. Peace Out!

2 comments:

carolineb said...

The green jello people know who they are.

Rene said...

I love the blog! It lets me in on the life of the Arnold family just a little more. I am so happy to hear how well Katherine is doing. We had 16 of Kelly's friends over tonight for a pre-Thanksgiving meal. I really enjoyed hearing the laughter and seeing smiles. Being a mom is a cool thing, don't you think? I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend. Love to all!!!