Sunday, November 25, 2007

Family Time

I know all of you are completely upset with me, but what can I say, I failed you, I promise I have not been sitting on the couch wasting away, since Wednesday night we have been in Georgia enjoying family and friends. We have had such a wonderful time. Thanksgiving was such an awesome time with my family then we celebrated with the Arnolds on Saturday. All of us were at Granny and Papa's from 12 noon until that evening. I know mom was thrilled to have all of us under one roof. It was great fun cooking, watching football and enjoying one another.

We went to church today and I felt so thankful for my family and church family. Kaye had a wonderful time catching up with all the youth. Then off again to celebrate. Today is Will and Papa's birthday. Papa is 70 and Will turned 22. We all met and went out to eat. Great, Great fun. Now we are with Brenda and Steve and then tomorrow we will travel home to Tennessee. We have had such a wonderful time however, I will admit, I am looking forward to my own bed. Once home the "Pulling Down Of The Christmas Stuff" will begin and before we know it, Christmas will be here. I keep thinking about where we were last year and feeling so thankful that Kaye has come so far. She is not feeling great today but that has been her pattern for a few months now. Sundays and Mondays are hard then her body begins to recover. Well, memories were made, smiles and hugs were all around us so I feel complete. I can go home now.

No comments: