Thursday, November 8, 2007

Good News

I am tired tonight but am thankful I can give some good new regarding Kaye's legs. Pretty much it all boils do to her muscles are not strong enough to support her and her leg bones and knees are trying to do all the work and are creating lots of pain. She does have Osteonecrosis however, very early and with the change in meds she should not have long lasting complications. We have to work very hard with her leg muscles. So more on our plate, but we will make new goals.

She had a blast at the CMA Awards. I must admit, she was thrilled about the Red Carpet event but it truly was crazy, she informed me that next year she will ask Make A Wish to be inside the Tent not outside. My girl knows what she wants. The night was great, all the people worked hard to help us with her wheelchair and make everything very smooth. Kaye had a smile on her face the entire night. I caught her singing almost every song, dancing along and she had her feet up in the seat sitting Indian style. Yes, that is right, her long chocolate gown sitting Indian style. There was lots of moving parts so we could all be together downtown at 3:45 p.m. But it all came together and was so much fun. The music was awesome. Another memory, another night to be thankful I was there enjoying watching her enjoy the event. I loved being mom!

1 comment:

carolineb said...

WAY COOL! I was wondering why KJ was listening to all that country music last weekend.