Friday, December 7, 2007

Wrestling Is In The Blood

I know many are saying "Sharliss, your blog is boring". For that I am sorry, I guess right now all that is in the middle of my life are dogs, kids and one is currently in treatment and a husband I still calm as my boyfriend. The day was simple but Kaye did come home from a few classes at school announcing the day was better. She took the time to reach out and talk to some people even if they did not begin the conversation. Well, the guys she spoke to today in Childhood Development class wrestle for Franklin. Of course she had lots to say about that subject that included her brother and McEachern. After the conversation she asked if they were going to the tournament at McCallie in Tennessee next weekend. They said yes and she returned with "I will see you there". All I have to say, is You Go Girl.

Getting back into the "swing" of things is a little challenging for our girl but I know once she is around more at Franklin, there will be no problems with fitting in and developing relationships that will fill a huge void. She has so much to offer everyone up here and I know God will use her greatly. Peace Out.

1 comment:

carolineb said...

Good gosh, she will OWN that school and everyone in it before long. She has YOU for a mama.