Friday, December 14, 2007

A Christmas Event






Well, I know many have not slept because I have not written in a while, but I have pictures to prove we have been outside a little with the #3 jewel in my crown. She is my ruby, no that is not her "birthstone" but when she smiles, she looks like a Ruby to me, deep red, which is my favorite color! Well here I go, I will give you some pictures and a little talking about each picture. Hoping I can do this here we go .
#1-3 are pictures of various people in character at the Dicken's Christmas in downtown Frankln. Cook, really cook. The small Chamber choir who sang would have had an additional person if feeling well. Yes, Katherine was asked to try out for this choir. All I have to say is, wait until next year!
#3 is a picture of Kaye of Santa in a beautiful long red coat. Pretty cool!
Ok, here are the pictures of A Dicken's Chrismas and yes, it was great great fun. I will do another entry with our next stop. See you!




1 comment:

Writeaway said...

OK, Kiddo - you haven't blogged in awhile and you need to get back to it! Love all of your pictures and reading about your adventures!

Do you know how much I love you? You are a treasure!